Important Race Day Information
5k Runners: The race will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m.
5k Walkers: There will be a SECOND start for the walk at approximately 7:35 a.m. You must wait for this start!
- There will be TWO water stations along the course near the 1st and 2nd mile and water & gatorade at the finish line.
- Capitol Ortho will be at the finish line to assist or treat any injuries.
- If you need assistance with anything including changing event or correcting information, you can make those changes on the Museum plaza under the orange tent before the start of the race.
- Ice-cold watermelon will be waiting for you on Museum Plaza
- Popsicles will be provided by St. Dominic’s at their tent by the Museum
- Strollers are welcome, but please start at the back of the pack.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Prize awarded for the best costume! Stick around after the race to help us choose a winner to receive a $250 Fleet Feet gift card.
*You must complete the race in your costume to be eligible for prize*
The Blue Cross & Blue Shield 1 Mile Fun Run will begin at approximately 8:50 a.m.
A Tot Trot for ages 3 & under will be held immediately following the fun run. No registration required.
**AWARDS CEREMONY CHANGES**
Only the Overall Awards will be announced. Individual age category 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers must pick up their awards at the orange tent on the museum plaza.