• Led McLain High School to state championship.
• Helped Auburn to a 119-13 record and four NCAA Tournament berths over her four seasons.
• Scored 1,176 points and dished out 526 assists at Auburn and played a record 132 games.
• Led Auburn to three SEC Championships and the Final Four twice.
• Played on 10 Team USA basketball teams, including two gold medal-winning teams (1996, 2000).
• Averaged 12.8 points a game and was the defensive stopper for the 1996 Atlanta Games.
• Dedicated the 1996 Oympics performance to her recently deceased mother.
• Played professionally for 15 years, internationally and in the WNBA.
• One of the Olympic stars allocated to WNBA teams when the league opened play in 1997.
• Made All-WNBA twice and averaged 10 poiints per game for her eight-year WNBA career.
Did You Know?
Ruthie Bolton was the 16th of 20 children born to the Rev. Linwood and Leola Bolton. The Sacramento Mobarchs retired her jersey.