2021 Farm Bureau Watermelon Classic
Posted on: June 07,2021
The Farm Bureau Watermelon Classic benefitting the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame & Museum is BACK in person for 2021! This annual event is one of the largest fundraisers for the Museum each year and helps keep the doors open to visitors locally and all across the world to achieve our mission of preserving, protecting and promote Mississippi’s rich sports heritage for this and future generations. Race day events will include a competitive 5k Run, 5k Walk, and the TrustCare Kids One Mile Fun Run.
- This year’s event will take place on Saturday, July 3rd.
- Events include a chip-timed 5k Run, 5k Walk or a 1 Mile Fun Run
- Registration fees increase after June 28, 2021.
- Registration closes on July 2, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Cash prizes will be awarded to overall 5k Run winners as well as medals for overall winners and age group winners for each event.
- The event will begin on Lakeland Drive in front of the Ag Museum and finish in the parking lot in front of the MS Sports Hall of Fame & Museum.
Packet Pick-Up Opens Monday, June 28th through Friday, July 2nd each day from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Race Day Packet pick up is from 6:30 a.m. – 7:15 a.m. on Saturday, July 3rd.