2022 Farm Bureau Watermelon Classic
Posted on: June 13,2022
The Farm Bureau Watermelon Classic benefitting the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame & Museum will take place on Monday, July 4, 2022! This annual event is one of the largest fundraisers for the Museum each year and helps keep the doors open to visitors locally and all across the world to achieve our mission of preserving, protecting and promote Mississippi’s rich sports heritage for this and future generations. Race day events will include a competitive 5k Run, 5k Walk, and a One Mile Fun Run.
- This year’s event will take place on Monday, July 4th.
- Events include a chip-timed 5k Run, 5k Walk or a 1 Mile Fun Run
- Registration fees increase after June 29, 2022.
- Registration closes on July 3, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Cash prizes will be awarded to overall 5k Run winners as well as medals for overall winners and age group winners for each event.
- The event will begin on Lakeland Drive in front of the Ag Museum and finish in the parking lot in front of the MS Sports Hall of Fame & Museum.
Packet Pick-Up Opens Wednesday, June 29th through Saturday, July 2nd each day from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Race Day Packet pick up is from 6:30 a.m. until 7:15 a.m. on Monday, July 4th.
Leave a Reply