Spring Break 2 for 1: Ag Museum, MSHOF
Posted on: March 05,2014
The adjacent Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum and Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum will partner on a Spring Break special March 11-15.
Tickets, priced at $6 for students and seniors and $8 for adults, will cover daily admission to both museums, including special events planned both places. The hours will be 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Special events at the Ag Museum include:
• Demonstrations at the blacksmith shop
• Demonstrations by model train engineers
• Train and Carousel rides ($1 per person)
• Visit the General Store for an ice cold glass bottled coke
• Visit and learn more about the pallet garden
• Coloring pages and activity sheets
• Spring scavenger hunt
• Carousel rides for children under 6 years old.
Tuesday, March 11, is the big day at the Sports Hall of Fame, with several specials, including:
• An inflatable obstacle course (Tuesday through Thursday)
• A “Get Kids Moving,” fun fitness activity (10-11 a.m.)
• Concession stand snacks available
• Sports themed coloring contest
• Face painting by Fancy Faces
• Corn hole (beanbag toss) games
Leave a Reply