The Kent Hull Trophy
Posted on: March 30,2019
Named for Mississippi State and NFL offensive lineman great Kent Hull, the award goes annually to the most outstanding offensive lineman in Mississippi senior college football. It is chosen by a panel of former coaches, former NFL players and scouts.
The Kent Hull Trophy is presented by Entergy annually at the C Spire Conerly Banquet at the end of the college football regular season. Entergy also recognizes their Lineman of the Year at the presentation.
- 2013 – Gabe Jackson (MSU)
- 2014 – Laremy Tunsil (Ole Miss)
- 2015 – Fahn Cooper (Ole Miss)
- 2016 – Justin Senior (MSU)
- 2017 – Martinas Rankin (MSU)
- 2018 – Elgton Jenkins (MSU)
- 2019 – Drake Dorbeck (USM)
- 2020 – Royce Newman (Ole Miss)